UI Core Measures Score Cards
The quarterly state UI Performs Core Measures Score Cards show states' performance relative to Acceptable Levels of Performance (ALPs). These Score Cards provide a "snapshot" of the performance of each state in the region as follows:
- Green: Meeting or exceeding the ALP.
- July 2013 - June 2014
- April 2013 - March 2014
- January 2013 - December 2013
- October 2012 - September 2013
- July 2012 - June 2013
- April 2012 - March 2013
- January 2012 - December 2012
- October 2011 - September 2012
- July 2011 - June 2012
- April 2011 - March 2012
- January 2011 - December 2011
- October 2010 - September 2011
- July 2010 - June 2011
- April 2010 - March 2011
- January 2010 - December 2010
- October 2009 - September 2010
- July 2009 - June 2010
- April 2009 - March 2010
- January 2009 - December 2009
- October 2008 - September 2009
- July 2008 - June 2009
- April 2008 - March 2009
- January 2008 - December 2008
- October 2007 - September 2008
- July 2007 - June 2008
- April 2007 - March 2008
- January 2007 - December 2007
- October 2006 - September 2007
- July 2006 - June 2007
- April 2006 - March 2007
Yellow (No arrow): State is not meeting the ALP in the performance period, but performance improved from baseline value <10% and state attained at least 75% of the ALP.
Yellow (Up arrow): State is not meeting the ALP in the performance period, but performance improved from the baseline value by at least 10% and state attained at least 75% of the ALP.
Yellow (Down arrow): 1) State missed the ALP in baseline period and performance worsened but state attained at least 75% of the ALP; or 2) state met or exceeded the ALP in the baseline period, is not meeting the ALP in the performance period, but attained at least 75% of ALP.
Red (No arrow): State not meeting ALP.
Red (Down arrow): State also missed ALP in baseline period and performance worsened.
Red (Up arrow): State not meeting ALP, performance improved <10%.
Because UI performance can vary significantly from quarter to quarter, the status is based on a moving four quarters of data. Each state's progress is determined relative to its baseline performance level, which is the year ending March 31. The Score Cards provide on-going information on states' performance and are intended to complement oversight activities.